Friday, December 4, 2015

Brewers Card of the Day - 2004 Fleer Platinum Rickey Weeks Inscribed autograph card


Year: 2004
Manufacturer: Fleer
Set: Platinum
Card Type: Insert Autograph
Insert Set: Inscribed
Card Attributes: Autographed, Serial numbered
Serial number: 036/100

One of my goals as a Brewers collector is to try and collect as many different certified autos as I can. And luckily as a Brewers fan that goal isn't that expensive.

I wish I could remember where I picked this up.  Most likely I bought it off of eBay after Rickie left the team, but it's also possible I received this in a trade.

Interestingly enough Rickie wasn't even on the 40 man roster in 2004.  Rickie did play in 7 games in 2003, but wasn't added to the main roster till 2005.  Still a great low numbered card for the 10 year team veteran.








No comments:

Post a Comment