- 2018 Ultimate Brewers Checklist
- 2017 Ultimate Brewers Checklist
- 2016 Ultimate Brewers Checklist
- 2015 Ultimate Brewers Checklist
- 2014 Ultimate Brewers Checklist
- 2013 Ultimate Brewers Checklist
- 2012 Ultimate Brewers Checklist
- 2011 Ultimate Brewers Checklist
- 2010 Ultimate Brewers Checklist
- Ultimate Brewers Checklist 2000 - 2009
- Ultimate Brewers Checklist 1990 -1999
- Ultimate Brewers Checklist 1980 -1989
- Ultimate Brewers Team Set Checklist 1970 - 1979
- Ultimate Brewers Checklist Topps Flagship 1971 to Present.
- Ultimate Brewers Checklist Upper Deck Flagship 1989 to 2010
- The Mash-Tun
- Brewers Through the Mail!
- Brewers Minor League Checklist
Monday, December 20, 2010
In the deal we ended up getting rid of Alcides Escobar and Lorenzo Cain and a couple pitchers for Greinke and Yuniesky Betancourt. So we get a shortstop for a shortstop and a pitcher for an outfielder and 2 pitchers. And while that seems lop sided I think this was actually a good trade for the Brew Crew. And Zack didn't have a great year last year going 10-14 with and ERA of 4.17, but 2 years prior he had a winning record and an ERA around or under 3.00. and in 2009 he went 16-8. He's no Cliff Lee or CC but after watching a great offensive team get its ass handed to them more often then not due to pitching it's a promising sign.
Monday, December 6, 2010
Continuing my mail bag postings across my microblogoverse I found this little gem on ebay a few weeks ago.
A 2004 Prince Fielder eTopps Rookie in hand!
I actually have one of these in my online account but I couldn't resist picking this us for so cheap.
Sorry about the scans. The plastic case really diminishes the look of this card. It's really nice. This is my first eTopps have had in my hands, except for the Reggie Jackson Allen & Ginter Yankee Legacy card I have in my Reggie collection. That card originally could only be bought as part of a $100+ set on eTopps so there was no way I was going to buy in but I ended up picking up the Reggie for pretty cheap.
Here's the back.
And the Cert of Authenticity, notice the id serial numbers match up, good, good.