Bye big guy we'll miss ya.
- 2016 Ultimate Brewers Checklist
- 2015 Ultimate Brewers Checklist
- 2014 Ultimate Brewers Checklist
- 2013 Ultimate Brewers Checklist
- 2012 Ultimate Brewers Checklist
- 2011 Ultimate Brewers Checklist
- 2010 Ultimate Brewers Checklist
- Ultimate Brewers Checklist 2000 - 2009
- Ultimate Brewers Checklist 1990 -1999
- Ultimate Brewers Checklist 1980 -1989
- Ultimate Brewers Team Set Checklist 1970 - 1979
- Ultimate Brewers Checklist Topps Flagship 1971 to Present.
- Ultimate Brewers Checklist Upper Deck Flagship 1989 to 2010
- The Mash-Tun
- Brewers Through the Mail!
- Brewers Minor League Checklist
Monday, September 20, 2010
To say I'm a die hard fan would be wrong. This can be seen in my apparent lack of enthusiasm as the regular season draws to a close and so does the Brewers season. Especially now that the Packers are back on the field and kicking early ass. I haven't been paying too much attention to the team. I know that Prince probably, now most likely will be gone next year. Which is a bummer cuz I like the big guy and love to see him put balls outta the park, but if it means we get some first class pitching, cuz we need that too, then I'll wave goodbye, wish him luck and start putting his next years baseball cards right next to last years. He's been one of the players I've been collecting since his rookie year and along with the "Hebrew Hammer" Ryan Braun have brought a little excitement back to Miller Park. I'm glad we've got Braun locked up for a while but I'm sure when his contract is up we won't be able to afford him either. I would love if the miracle happened and he stayed but that ain't going to happen I have a feeling. The one thing that has been keeping the Brewers back the last few years is pitching. It isn't enough to have one great starter you need a few and some good middle relief and some great closers. In essence everything we're really missing.